Thursday 3 July 2008

First So Far

I've had a blog before. My other blog feels like another life now though and i get put off writing on that one now my life is so very different these days. I started my old blog when blogging was first introduced in the World. Before it became cool and ten a penny.

We're selling our boat tomorrow. Grumpy Husband has spent all evening in the garage getting it ready. I love our boat. I don't want to sell it but I know we need to. We had a baliff round earlier in the week for an unpaid council tax bill. Grumpy Husband had been out of work for four months prior. Not so much because he couldn't find a job, he just didn't seem to want to. I have no idea what that was really about. He seemed to enjoy his time sitting round the house watching Top Gear (which I have developed a strong loathing for) and going shooting whenever he likes.

What I'm not telling you is that we're actually upgrading out boat to a bigger one. i don't want a bigger one. I like the one we've got. It's easy to launch and it has history. Ah well.

No comments: